Week 1 Wrap-Up
So this week was all about creating strong roots to your lives and journeys. With strong roots, you are far more likely to succeed in the long term. Of course, you can also jump ahead to future videos that are relevant to your questions and desires!
Outside of the principles we covered this week some important fundamentals to cover include:
- Eating whole and real food as much as possible
- Moving regularly for PLEASURE
- Prioritising 7-8 hours of sleep per night, or as much as you need to feel rested
- Recognising the role of our environments and social networks in our journey
- Cultivating a mindset that will help
However, I appreciate that you also want some practical resources and tips.
If you want or need them specific dietitian created MEAL PLANS are available in week 4 under their respective diet types e.g. vegan, low carb/keto, Mediterranean.
Happy reading! And as always if there is something you want/need – please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org